February 19 2022 Warning at Check In - Testing Requirements Not Yet Announced

wendycook22

1 hour ago, Sam.Seattle said:

The CDC temporary guidelines are through Jan 15, 2022.  Since the CDC can't seem to implement a consistent policy through out the country, perhaps Celebrity is being proactive to not commit yet.

Cruise Ship Color Status | Quarantine | CDC

I check that from time to time.  The other day, there was still one pax ship out there in the green.  No longer.  Every ship carrying passengers is in the yellow category.  Only a handful of crew-only are in orange or green now.

7 hours ago, JMHappy said:

One other change on our November cruise, you could take a home test by yourself.  This has changed, you must have a proctored test to provide you are negative.  I believe people were just taking pictures of negative results and showing them at the port.

For my November sailings on the Summit, I definitely needed a proctored test or lab results...

19 hours ago, canderson said:

I check that from time to time.  The other day, there was still one pax ship out there in the green.  No longer.  Every ship carrying passengers is in the yellow category.  Only a handful of crew-only are in orange or green now.

warning off topic response to canderson

yes the topic did get locked.  Got request number at 1 am this morning, got email giving details at 6:41.  That letter identified the assigned analyst, It said I should get the documents by Feb 23.  They did request a 10 day extension since 2 operating units are involved.  Will talk with the analyst this morning to see if it can be simplified.

Did not see the e-mail you referred to.

20 minutes ago, nocl said:

warning off topic response to canderson

yes the topic did get locked.  Got request number at 1 am this morning, got email giving details at 6:41.  That letter identified the assigned analyst, It said I should get the documents by Feb 23.  They did request a 10 day extension since 2 operating units are involved.  Will talk with the analyst this morning to see if it can be simplified.

Did not see the e-mail you referred to.

Won't work on a phone where signature lines don't appear.  Check using full page browser.  Should be visible there.

Many thanks.