Enchantment Princess Bow Stateroom

hondo1717

Greetings,

Hope this finds everyone safe and happy.. Quick question , we are looking at a  bow stateroom M107 on the Enchantment Princess.  I know that it is a newer ship, and most have not sailed on it as of yet... But, just wondering  if anyone has any thoughts, balcony information (restrictions etc) on this ship.

Warm Regards

2 hours ago, hondo1717 said:

Greetings,

Hope this finds everyone safe and happy.. Quick question , we are looking at a  bow stateroom M107 on the Enchantment Princess.  I know that it is a newer ship, and most have not sailed on it as of yet... But, just wondering  if anyone has any thoughts, balcony information (restrictions etc) on this ship.

Warm Regards

We've been in M107 on the Majestic Princess and it's an identical layout to to the Enchantment.  The balcony is the largest one we've ever had and this includes the wraparound aft suite balconies.  The cabin is a nice layout, sort of like a shrunken full suite with two separate rooms and a bathroom like a mini suite.

The bedroom window faces forward and you'll need to keep the blinds closed at night as you're right above the bridge and the lights can interfere.  And it might be very windy out there at times but when it isn't it's an amazing place to be.

I've posted a video that I took of the cabin last August which I had posted on my live from thread.  It's a wonderful cabin and we are going to be in the same one next month on the Regal.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

We've been in M107 on the Majestic Princess and it's an identical layout to to the Enchantment.  The balcony is the largest one we've ever had and this includes the wraparound aft suite balconies.  The cabin is a nice layout, sort of like a shrunken full suite with two separate rooms and a bathroom like a mini suite.

The bedroom window faces forward and you'll need to keep the blinds closed at night as you're right above the bridge and the lights can interfere.  And it might be very windy out there at times but when it isn't it's an amazing place to be.

I've posted a video that I took of the cabin last August which I had posted on my live from thread.  It's a wonderful cabin and we are going to be in the same one next month on the Regal.

IMG_4250.MOV

Ugh...I can't see the video...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, KIMMER322 said:

Ugh...I can't see the video...

Trying again!  And it didn't work.  Not sure why.  I also looked in my history to find my previously uploaded videos so I could link to that but oddly all of the videos are gone.  Sorry!

Edited by azbirdmom
  • Like 2

That's a great cabin. We had M108 on the Royal, same cabin. My hubby loved it so much that he wants one of those for any and all upcoming cruises. The layout worked so well for us. The bedroom is separated somewhat from the living area, so he could get up early and move around without waking me up. The big window in the bedroom is great for starwatching.

• Like 1

we were on Enchanted in November in L102, which is right next door to L107. Great cabin and balcony. Contrary to what has been said, you can use the balcony while under way. We did often and wind was not a problem. You will feel the ship’s motion more up there, but it was never to the point of bothering us. Our only problem was that it’s a LONG walk to anywhere on the ship. Since our mom uses a wheelchair it was a long push to anywhere. Unless you are very sensitive to seasickness, I recommend these forward cabins…and they are cheaper too.