Can I cancel after check in or should i wait?

Maryalamb

HI all!

Scheduled to be on the Freedom 1/15, but of course don't know what will happen between then and now. As of right now we are going, but wondering if it's difficult to cancel if you've checked in? TIA

I doubt it will get easier or harder to check in. Unless you call and say you have covid and can't go I dont see the difference. If you are for sure cancelling, dont wait too long. I'd cancel before 3 or 4 days before boarding. Need a covid reason to be refunded I think.

11 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I doubt it will get easier or harder to check in. Unless you call and say you have covid and can't go I dont see the difference. If you are for sure cancelling, dont wait too long. I'd cancel before 3 or 4 days before boarding. Need a covid reason to be refunded I think.

Carnival is offering refunds for canceled cruises up to Jan 31st. The problem is to get someone on the phone to process the cancelation on time.

• Like 1