Java Blue Coffee Menu With Photos

moviegal

Hi Everyone!

I just got back from a trip on the Radiance, and I took photos of EVERY drink menu. I know this question comes up a lot here, so I thought I'd post the Java Blue coffee menu. The drinks were really good and with the Cheers! drink package, everything on here was included (yes, even the milkshakes and the spiked coffee, flavored syrups, and the bottled beverages)! I hope this helps. If anyone is looking for more drink menus, let me know. I have them for every single bar / restaurant on board.

IMG_5642.jpg

IMG_5644.jpg

Edited by moviegal
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On our recent Christmas cruise, DH and I both had the Double Chocolate Ghirardelli Frappe on the last night out on our balcony after packing and celebrating a wonderful week - delicious!  We decided we'd rather have that than a daquiri, pina colada, etc., since those usually very little alcohol in them any way - and those are much more $$. Plan on trying a milkshake next time.  Thanks for posting!  Now I'm craving that frappe!  🥰

• Like 2

Hi!  I hope you had a great cruise.

I am curious about the Redfrog Pub menu if you have it available.

Also, were the Playlist Production Shows being performed during your cruise (and what were the showtimes)?

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, moviegal said:

Here are the Red Frog pub menus! I only took photos of the drink menus and not the food. 🙂

IMG_5623(2).PNG

IMG_5622(1).PNG

IMG_5621(1).PNG

IMG_5620.PNG

IMG_5619.PNG

You are my newest best friend for this!!  I love rum!!Thanks

And hubby loves the coffee menu!!!

Hugs

Edited by princess76021
Additional info

Thank you for posting the drink menus.  We have since cruised on the Radiance and spent time enjoying the Red Frog Pub each day.  Unfortunately, while the Red Frog Pub does have food listed on the digital menu, the staff informed us that the Radiance does not serve the food listed on the menu in the pub.  I guess if we needed food, we could have had food delivered through the Carnival Hub app to the Red Frog Pub.  We saw people using the delivery service throughout the ship.

5 hours ago, alohadan said:

Thank you for posting the drink menus.  We have since cruised on the Radiance and spent time enjoying the Red Frog Pub each day.  Unfortunately, while the Red Frog Pub does have food listed on the digital menu, the staff informed us that the Radiance does not serve the food listed on the menu in the pub.  I guess if we needed food, we could have had food delivered through the Carnival Hub app to the Red Frog Pub.  We saw people using the delivery service throughout the ship.

Is the delivery everywhere just pizza?