Final Payment Date When Booked With Celebrity

Loracpin2

Couldn't find the answer on Celebrity's site and figured I would get the answer much quicker here than calling Celebrity Customer Service.  Is the final payment due date back to 90 days or still at 60 days??

Thanks in advance for your replies!  

10 minutes ago, Loracpin2 said:

Couldn't find the answer on Celebrity's site and figured I would get the answer much quicker here than calling Celebrity Customer Service.  Is the final payment due date back to 90 days or still at 60 days??

I believe 60 through March and then back to 90.

2 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

Most questions about Celebrity policy can be answered in seconds using a Google search.  Just a thought.

Or, you can ask the friendly, knowledgeable folks on Cruise Critic, who are very happy to answer any of your questions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Or, you can ask the friendly, knowledgeable folks on Cruise Critic, who are very happy to answer any of your questions.

Thanks for your reply!!. Doesn't surprise me in the least that it only took the second reply for a "snarky" comment!

• Like 1

Depends on cruise date.   If after March 31 it's 90 days.    I have an April 8 cruise and had to pay last week.

CC's main goal is to help their members find answers,   I'm always surprised at the snarky answers I often see.     Mom always taught me if you don't have anything nice to say keep you trap shut.

CC does have a nice feature.   Click the down arrow next to name and add snarky people to your ignore list. 

I  wish CC had a Thumbs down emoji.  

Edited by Jim_Iain
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Depends on cruise date.   If after March 31 it's 90 days.    I have an April 8 cruise and had to pay last week.

CC's main goal is to help their members find answers,   I'm always surprised at the snarky answers I often see.     Mom always taught me if you don't have anything nice to say keep you trap shut.

CC does have a nice feature.   Click the down arrow next to name and add snarky people to your ignore list. 

I  wish CC had a Thumbs down emoji.  

Thanks Jim. Since we're all so board not getting on a ship maybe we could create the emoji for CC!

By the way, I shouldn't even be on CC. My husband and should be on the 12 night Equinox that left on January 9th but decided it was prudent to cancel. I have spent the last 3 days questioning that decision!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loracpin2 said:

It will give you the final date for full payment at the top of your invoice 

1 hour ago, Loracpin2 said:

Thanks for your reply!!. Doesn't surprise me in the least that it only took the second reply for a "snarky" comment!

Makes you wonder why we’re all here on these boards.  I guess some questions are just beneath a few folks.  There are, however, lots of really nice people who will actually go out of their way to find an answer for you.  Don’t let it get to you.

• Like 1