New Year Baby’s Panorama Birthday Cruise

bdever

13 minutes ago, sanmarcosman said:

Have you tried sleeping on top of the duvet and snuggling under two top sheets? It feels wonderful and I always get a good rest. Welcome back and many thanks for the fun review. In several photos your eyes conjure shades of Elizabeth Taylor 😉 

I haven’t tried sleeping on top of the duvet but my plan was on this cruise to ask Islah to bring me a second duvet to sleep on with the other one on top of me if I found that I could not sleep at night like the 9/18 sailing. Fortunately it was not needed but I would consider doing it in the future for sure. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

Have you tried sleeping on top of the duvet and snuggling under two top sheets? It feels wonderful and I always get a good rest. Welcome back and many thanks for the fun review. In several photos your eyes conjure shades of Elizabeth Taylor 😉 

I tried that and it does help, but when possible, I try bringing my memory foam topper.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bdever said:

I love ❤️ my new job as a collections supervisor at a luxury travel agency that books travel for entertainment clients, corporate events. 
4 th booster needs to be done 6 months from last vaccination date. Although I have also heard 5 months out so maybe the guidelines have been changed from 6 to 5. Also note that a 4th dose is recommended for immunocompromised children between ages 5-11 as well now. 

@smellywaxThe CDC did reduce the time between the 3rd and 4th dose from 6 months to 5 months for the immunocompromised:

https://creakyjoints.org/living-with-arthritis/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccines/fourth-booster-dose-covid-19-vaccine-immunocompromised/?utm_source=GHLF+COVID-19+Support+Program&utm_campaign=72b619f271-PSP_realtime_89&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_e0b05b1451-72b619f271-233661382

• Like 1