Missing Captain's Club Points

JamieLogical

4 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

My missing points are all in!  The total is correct!😃

However, my entire Cruise history is now gone and it says I have completed zero Cruises😖

They must be doing something to the website b/c I noticed yesterday my past cruises disappeared, too.  I haven't had that many that I can't remember, but it is nice to have a webpage to give them a glance.  Hopefully it will return at some point. 

58 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

They must be doing something to the website b/c I noticed yesterday my past cruises disappeared, too.  I haven't had that many that I can't remember, but it is nice to have a webpage to give them a glance.  Hopefully it will return at some point. 

All our future and past cruises are showing including our CC tier level and CC points. 

I am pleased to report that my missing solo cruise points have been added to my Capt's Club profile.  That's one thing I can check off of the list.  woohoo!  

@davekathythat's good.  I always find it interesting when one person's acct is showing something, and others have it missing.  You'd think if one was missing it, then everyone would be.  But maybe the way it is set up is more nuanced that a simple on or off toggle.   My acct shows my points/level, as well as upcoming cruises.  Not going to bug them about missing past cruises, eventually they will show back up. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, dreams_of_travel said:

I am pleased to report that my missing solo cruise points have been added to my Capt's Club profile.  That's one thing I can check off of the list.  woohoo!  

@davekathythat's good.  I always find it interesting when one person's acct is showing something, and others have it missing.  You'd think if one was missing it, then everyone would be.  But maybe the way it is set up is more nuanced that a simple on or off toggle.   My acct shows my points/level, as well as upcoming cruises.  Not going to bug them about missing past cruises, eventually they will show back up. 

I agree. As long as future cruise(s) are showing, CC tier level is correct and CC cruise points are correct both actually sailings and thru PUPs and knowing how consistently inconsistent Celebrity's website is no need to bug the CC reps. Glad your CC points are accurate and showing. 

Past cruises are back in my profile.  But that's not what I came to post about.  I got a return call from that awesome rep I dealt with to fix my status points.  She called to let me know that all the things had been fixed/posted that we had discussed except for the PUP points offer for cruise bookings.  She found out that those points would be posting on/around 14 March.   YMMV

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

I’m missing 459 points today.  Says 0.  My husband has all his points.  I’m sure there’s a glitch in the system, but I’ll try calling.

Edit.  Just notice this happened last year.  This problem for me is today in 2023.  Sorry to chime in.  🙂

Edited by benemac