Inside Cabin Layout on Reflection

roccocruiser

We're first time cruisers on Celebrity and curious what the layout is for an inside cabin on the Reflection. We're seeing pictures of several different layouts so find it somewhat confusing. We're considering a category 9 interior cabin (deck 9 or 10). Would the bed be on the far wall facing the door? On a long wall close to the bathroom or farther down closer to the outside wall?  We've seen pictures of all three.   We've cruised over 30 times on various cruise lines from suites down to inside cabins and we've enjoyed every one.  We're not sure what we'll book this time around but want to know what we'd be getting.  It seems there's lots of information on verandah cabins but not much on interior.  TIA for any insight. I wish we'd known about this forum sooner.

I think some of it depends on if the room is oriented lengthwise bow to stern, or lengthwise Port to starboard, if that makes any sense.  Also from the diagram can you tell where the door is, at the end of the room or on one of the sides.

As you start to narrow down your choices, check the M Class stateroom information sticky above these posts and you may find the room described there

• Like 1

I am sorry that I do not know bed placement on inside cabins, but I would try to avoid ones next to large blank spots on the deck plan. Those areas are most likely where the crew is.. and what I mean is spots for crew stair cases or areas where they keep fresh linens. So they could be noisy early in the am. It has been along time since we sailed in an inside cabin (great way to start out though)... but in other ships that is what we noticed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

I think some of it depends on if the room is oriented lengthwise bow to stern, or lengthwise Port to starboard, if that makes any sense.  Also from the diagram can you tell where the door is, at the end of the room or on one of the sides.

As you start to narrow down your choices, check the M Class stateroom information sticky above these posts and you may find the room described there

Thanks but I believe Reflection is an S class ship?  We're looking at a cabin oriented lengthwise (port to starboard). It seems sometimes the bed is closer to the bathroom, sometimes closer to the outer wall and I've even seen pictures where it's on the far wall, facing the door. Confusing.

2 hours ago, kearney said:

I am sorry that I do not know bed placement on inside cabins, but I would try to avoid ones next to large blank spots on the deck plan. Those areas are most likely where the crew is.. and what I mean is spots for crew stair cases or areas where they keep fresh linens. So they could be noisy early in the am. It has been along time since we sailed in an inside cabin (great way to start out though)... but in other ships that is what we noticed.

Yes, we definitely avoid any cabins next to open areas, stairs & elevators. We learned that the hard way on our very first cruise. We're sailing with several couples and we'd like to stay together. We've sailed inside cabins in the past and seeing as we're only in our room to sleep (especially when cruising with friends) we have no problem with it. When sailing alone, we typically book a suite. Put us on a ship anywhere and we're happy.

Inside cabins on the S class ships, on decks 9 & 10, between the front and rear elevators are actually square cabins.  I stayed in one of them on the Equinox back in 2017 but can't find the thread about these cabins or access my pics (which are stuck on my old computer).  There is no couch, but two chairs.   Here's a video I found of one.

Edited by ecslady

6 hours ago, ecslady said:

Inside cabins on the S class ships, on decks 9 & 10, between the front and rear elevators are actually square cabins.  I stayed in one of them on the Equinox back in 2017 but can't find the thread about these cabins or access my pics (which are stuck on my old computer).  There is no couch, but two chairs.   Here's a video I found of one.

Thank you. That's an interesting layout. We prefer the bed at the back of the cabin and not right as you walk in. This "square room" layout looks like it'll work.