Edge infinite verandah. Bed by veranda?

whitshel

Hi all, I've searched with no luck. I know with Rccl there is a pattern to the bed by balcony staterooms. Does Celebrity have a pattern as well? Looking at cabin 9140 or 9258. Thanks

Edited by whitshel

You need to look at the deck plan, which contains "notches" to show where adjacent cabins interlock with each other. The bed is in the wider part of the cabin. So in the screen capture below 7253, 7357, 7261 etc have the bed by the balcony.

image.png.3d7e46ddb7eab890182a2e750d26910f.png

16 minutes ago, cruisestitch said:

Keep in mind that there really isn’t a balcony, it’s a window that opens.

I really do like the Celebrity product (only sailed once on Apex in a SkySuite on a MoveUp from Concierge -- now, that's a balcony!), but it's really disingenuous to present the IV inventory as any form of balcony/veranda/porch/terrace/etc. 

I saw a great quote on another thread here (kudos to whomever originally said it): if the Infinite Veranda is a balcony, then I have 22 balconies on my house.

7 hours ago, barbette165 said:

You need to look at the deck plan, which contains "notches" to show where adjacent cabins interlock with each other. The bed is in the wider part of the cabin. So in the screen capture below 7253, 7357, 7261 etc have the bed by the balcony.

image.png.3d7e46ddb7eab890182a2e750d26910f.png

I'm in need of specific clarification. I suffer from motion sickness on cruises if my body is not facing forward (same as driving a car) when lying in bed. Using the S-class spread sheet, I have been able to book all port side cabins with the bed by the balcony to ensure my body is facing forward. 

Based on your comment about port side cabin #7253 having the bed by the balcony, is the headboard of the bed facing forward or aft????

Thanks in advance for replies.  

5 hours ago, bruzin_for_a_cruizin said:

I really do like the Celebrity product (only sailed once on Apex in a SkySuite on a MoveUp from Concierge -- now, that's a balcony!), but it's really disingenuous to present the IV inventory as any form of balcony/veranda/porch/terrace/etc. 

I saw a great quote on another thread here (kudos to whomever originally said it): if the Infinite Veranda is a balcony, then I have 22 balconies on my house.

Then don’t book one 

• Like 1