Odyssey - My Time dining question

MPH711

22 minutes ago, MPH711 said:

For my upcoming Odyssey cruise…the earliest time for My Time Dining is 6:45pm. Any way to eat earlier with My Time Dining? 

When you first board the ship go to the MDR for MTD and ask. Possibly what you are seeing in your CP is the earliest time slot now available. The earlier times book quickly. Or possibly that is when MTD starts on the Odyssey. I would still ask. For MTD there are two lines. One line for reservations and the other line for walkups. 

Edited by davekathy

When I sailed on odyssey back in October I had the same my time dining time as you are coming up with. I went on the first day and they said that there was nothing that they could do but to just show up at the time that you wanted to eat. We just showed up around 530 to 6 every night and they were able to accommodate us.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, cruznqueen said:

When I sailed on odyssey back in October I had the same my time dining time as you are coming up with. I went on the first day and they said that there was nothing that they could do but to just show up at the time that you wanted to eat. We just showed up around 530 to 6 every night and they were able to accommodate us.

Thanks! That’s great to know.