Are there specific hours that the at home tests are available? ie, are proctors available 24/7?

TxStacey

It is 24/7. We took some last Friday night around 7:00 pm and our wait time was about a minute to get connected with someone. Be sure not to open the kit until you are instructed to.

Edited by ReneeFLL
  • Like 1

They're in India, so the time doesn't matter. You don't see their faces, which was another fear of mine, and they don't stick around during the 15 minutes of wait time before test results--you get someone else on the line. My advice would be to make sure your cam can show the desk space where you're doing the test and stay there while you use both hands for the test, and then make sure your cam focuses properly and can read the QR code from the test, as well as see your ID and test results. The other wrong thing I did was move the test during the 15 minute wait, when the computer screen said not to, since I couldn't see even a first line at the 10-minute mark. Finally, the liquid container is very tiny and well-hidden in the packaging, so I had a moment of panic when I couldn't find it. 

• Like 1

Thank you!  I took my test early this morning and also had a moment of panic when the liquid container was hiding 🙂  It is a little tricky and the person that was proctoring for me was a bit hard to understand.  Luckily I tested NEGATIVE!  WooHoo!  DH will be testing at work today during his lunch break.  I will be glad when this part is OVER!

Kind of a  related question-if I stay up late on Wed and test after midnight, that is ok and will count as Thursday? I already know I'm not going to be able to sleep because of anxiety about this test!

1 hour ago, tbo said:

Kind of a  related question-if I stay up late on Wed and test after midnight, that is ok and will count as Thursday? I already know I'm not going to be able to sleep because of anxiety about this test!

That's what we did. Did it after midnight our time.  No problem. The print out of your results showed the date and gmt!  So the time it showed was about 8 am in England.  We live in Nashville. All I cared was that it worked. 

• Thanks 1