Complimentary masks

Alabaster Cruiser

6 minutes ago, Trapper44 said:

I thought I had fully opened top and bottom but the first time was in Home Depot parking lot. After reading your comments I went back and forcefully pulled top and bottom. I then put the mask on. While fitting a little better (it still wanted to close back up while wearing), it was still small. I would not feel comfortable wearing it in a crowd. 

Sorry that it still didn't work.

I think you might be helped by the information provided by Aaron Collins that I referenced in post #15. I know I've seen him mention masks that work for all size of faces and if you have a beard or not. I see you have one in your avatar, so I think you could save yourself some time and money checking into his research.

I hope you find something that works for you. 

On 1/20/2022 at 9:40 AM, seaoma said:

Check your Home Depot. They have N95s made by 3M- It's Aura 9205+. We ordered online and went by the same day to pick them up.

These are highly rated legitimate masks. Very comfortable for us to wear.

This really depends on what state you live in. We live in Washington and tests, masks, etc are pretty much non-existent. We were in CVS here in Ft Lauderdale (we sail tomorrow) and lots of tests on the shelves.

9 minutes ago, BellKat said:

This really depends on what state you live in. We live in Washington and tests, masks, etc are pretty much non-existent. We were in CVS here in Ft Lauderdale (we sail tomorrow) and lots of tests on the shelves.

We went through a sparse time for a while too. Masks are easier to find, but tests are still non-existent.

Stay safe and enjoy your cruise!

Edited by seaoma

On 1/21/2022 at 10:37 PM, seaoma said:

Sorry that it still didn't work.

I think you might be helped by the information provided by Aaron Collins that I referenced in post #15. I know I've seen him mention masks that work for all size of faces and if you have a beard or not. I see you have one in your avatar, so I think you could save yourself some time and money checking into his research.

I hope you find something that works for you. 

Thank you for the link. It was very informative. I do like that 9205+ mask, just wish I was smaller or it was a little bigger. It seems very well made and that it would be comfortable. I did manage to find another mask that is larger. It is more rigid and doesn't feel as nice as the 9205+.

• Like 1