Chef's Table?

seagunthera

4 hours ago, SKCruiser007 said:

Here are pix of the menus from Chef's Table this week on Wednesday on Majestic. The meal was insanely good. Way too much food and wine, but in one of the top three meal experiences we've ever had. The price was $115 per person, and I called dining services to be placed on the waiting list. They had two Chef's Table meals this week. One on Tuesday and one on Wednesday.

20220128_060208.jpg

20220128_060231.jpg

Thank you very much. 

Tom😀

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

What was the WMD theme, please?

Was there a theme? Do you mean what wine we had? I know it wasn't Yao Family Wines which I thought the Majestic was going to have.  Right now I can't access my photos to see the 2 wine bottles, but if that's what you mean, then let me know and tomorrow I'll have my husband get on his fancy photo editing program to look at the pictures.

On 1/22/2022 at 6:10 AM, geoherb said:

I did the Winemaker's Dinner on the Majestic in August. It was $40. I enjoyed it a lot, but it's not the equivalent of the Chef's Table. The Chef's Table is way too much food for me even though I enjoyed all three I've done.

Here is the menu we enjoyed. The amuse guele not described on the menu turned out to be a tasty escargot vol-au-vent with port wine reduction. A champagne cocktail made with vanilla vodka and watermelon syrup accompanied it. That's also missing from the menu description. I made the cocktail when we had guests at the beach. It's a great combination.

20210827_183606.jpg

20210827_183601.jpg

Fabulous, thank you for posting!

• Like 1

We did the chef's dinner in October on the Majestic. We have done the chef's dinner at least six times previously although never on a royal class ship, Lumiere version. It was very nice The food was delicious but I really miss touring the galley/kitchen and having the hors d'oeuvres and champagne with the close-up one-on-one chef time. The price was the same as it was previously and we did receive a book, a picture and a rose. Will we do it again, probably not, but it's something worth doing at least once.

20211103_204731.jpg

20211103_204625.jpg

20211103_204155.jpg

20211103_203752.jpg

20211103_201953.jpg

20211103_194919.jpg

20211103_194816.jpg

20211103_192505.jpg

20211103_190448.jpg

20211103_184812.jpg

• Like 3

I always thought it was strange the way Princess treats passengers differently at the Chef's Table in terms of the cookbooks and roses. Straight couples usually get one cookbook and a rose. Gay couples get two cookbooks. Lesbian couples get two cookbooks and two roses. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, geoherb said:

I always thought it was strange the way Princess treats passengers differently at the Chef's Table in terms of the cookbooks and roses. Straight couples usually get one cookbook and a rose. Gay couples get two cookbooks. Lesbian couples get two cookbooks and two roses. 

And guests who bring their young daughter with an amazing palate get EVERYTHING!

• Like 1

Did Chef's table at Christmas on Regal.  It was not quite as good as previous Chef's Table (the food wasn't that great - but they tried).  The menu was similar to the Majestic above but not identical.  The price was $115.  They were not as generous on the wine refills as they have been in the past.  Still, a very nice experience.