Purchasing internet package

ratherbecruzin

12 minutes ago, JanetGofWI said:

After reading earlier posts I was hoping the could find the proper code and I could possibly post it here, to save searching for others. Unfortunately that didn’t happen. They did look up my upcoming cruise, I told them I was platinum, had the plus package, etc. 

I have seen a single post indicating this happened.  Meanwhile, Princess CR tells me no such feature.

On 2/6/2022 at 6:58 PM, Twinkle cruising said:

I am trying to purchase the internet pacakge on the Medallion app also. I've been having the same problems. I keep getting an error message, and  I even tried another credit card. But I get the same error message. I may contact my Princess CVP and order the package over the phone. 

Update:

I tried purchasing the Medallion Net (Internet) again on the Medallion app, and this time my purchase went through. My credit card was successfully charged. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Twinkle cruising said:

Update:

I tried purchasing the Medallion Net (Internet) again on the Medallion app, and this time my purchase went through. My credit card was successfully charged. 

I don’t see anywhere on the app to purchase WiFi or specialty dining.Can anyone help?

2 hours ago, johnmik1 said:

I don’t see anywhere on the app to purchase WiFi or specialty dining.Can anyone help?

Under OceanReady, click on MedallionNet. On the next screen you’ll have options to purchase wifi package. 

F14BC296-0E05-42D9-86EF-AA368D799979.thumb.jpeg.297d0d49212320bfbf7f231fb08ecd73.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johnmik1 said:

If you don't see the MedallionNet under Ocean Ready, then you may have to download the latest version of the app. For weeks, I had trouble making dinner reservations and the MedallionNet didn't appear under Ocean Ready on the app. So, I uninstalled the app and downloaded an updated version. In the newer version of the app I successfully made dinner reservations without an error message appearing, and the MedallionNet appeared under Ocean Ready. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Twinkle cruising said:

If you don't see the MedallionNet under Ocean Ready, then you may have to download the latest version of the app. For weeks, I had trouble making dinner reservations and the MedallionNet didn't appear under Ocean Ready on the app. So, I uninstalled the app and downloaded an updated version. In the newer version of the app I successfully made dinner reservations without an error message appearing, and the MedallionNet appeared under Ocean Ready. 

Thanks,I found it.Any idea where I go to reserve specialty restaurants?

• Like 1

On 2/8/2022 at 8:05 PM, JanetGofWI said:

I tried pre-purchasing the 4 device package on medallion app on my tablet, I have an upcoming 7 day cruise with the plus package. After it gave me the credit card error, I called princess and she did not find the code. I did see after the fact that my app had not yet been updated, there was a recent update two days ago. I then pulled out my phone which has the updated app and was able to purchase the upgrade 4 device package, although for the $70.00, so at least partial success but not the discount.

The discount should show up on your on board account as refundable OBC.