Excursions announced Soon?

Let Me Travel!

Ok…I’m excited… not going on my “butterfly” trip until August 2022 (Normandy/River & British Isles/Ocean) but…this past week the UK lifted their mandates and restrictions (hopefully the US will do the same soon)… but this COULD mean that there will be no need for “bubble” excursions…and maybe Viking will make the excursions available soon…the France portion of the trip has already announced and we’ve already booked the excursions along the Seine…any thoughts or hopes from any of you experienced Viking Cruisers?

On 1/23/2022 at 9:05 AM, Let Me Travel! said:

Ok…I’m excited… not going on my “butterfly” trip until August 2022 (Normandy/River & British Isles/Ocean) but…this past week the UK lifted their mandates and restrictions (hopefully the US will do the same soon)… but this COULD mean that there will be no need for “bubble” excursions…and maybe Viking will make the excursions available soon…the France portion of the trip has already announced and we’ve already booked the excursions along the Seine…any thoughts or hopes from any of you experienced Viking Cruisers?

Shorex are typically loaded into MVJ 120 days prior to sailing.  This number is not set in stone. This will be the list of shorex that is being offered on your sailing and may differ from other sailings. In the meantime, you can see descriptions but no prices on the main Viking website, under the itinerary tab for your itinerary.  Scroll down to the day by day section and click on any day where it says learn more.  These port pages are generic and not all the shorex shown may be available on your sailing. 

Booking, when it opens, is by cabin category starting with the owner's suite.  The date that booking opens for your cabin category is on your Viking invoice.

12 hours ago, Sailor Sam 407 said:

Once the Shorex are loaded and available online, can you have a pdf of all the excursions emailed to you?

We've experienced this on another cruise line and it's much easier to navigate in that form.

For our last World Cruise they emailed a pdf copy of the shore-ex.