Favorite Celebrity Cocktails

edeneyes

Just now, red919 said:

😃   Hands down, my favorite drink on any cruise ever..... 🍸

Elderflower Fizz in the Ensemble Lounge on S class ships!

Silhouette TA Menus

Will be on our first Edge class ship in March and fear my beloved Elderflower Fizz is off the menu so if anyone knows of a similar Edge class offering, please do let me know!!  Thanks!

On 1/30/2022 at 8:09 PM, music said:

Aspen coffee, either hot or iced at Cafe Al Bacio

I love the Aspen coffee and just returned from a week long cruise on Edge yesterday. Just seemed to taste better on my November Silhouette cruise than this one. It was made pretty consistently on the Silhouette 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 12:26 PM, red919 said:

Will be on our first Edge class ship in March and fear my beloved Elderflower Fizz is off the menu so if anyone knows of a similar Edge class offering, please do let me know!!  Thanks!

I'll have to try the Elderflower fizz

Sounds delicious. One of my favorites was the 25th Anniversary martini its priced at $16 so $1.20 above premium package limit and she actually charged me the difference. 

Love me a Sidecar for a light refresher - cognac, orange liquer and lemon juice. 

Forgot which ship we were on, but if there is a slushy bar near the pool, OMG!!    Try everything!

Unfortunately, none of the ships that we have been on over the last 4 years have had one.  Sigh...  

1 hour ago, Mimiya11 said:

Love me a Sidecar for a light refresher - cognac, orange liquer and lemon juice. 

Forgot which ship we were on, but if there is a slushy bar near the pool, OMG!!    Try everything!

Unfortunately, none of the ships that we have been on over the last 4 years have had one.  Sigh...  

Would anyone know if a mimosa is covered on basic package? I have Elite status so can get it if I go to Elite breakfast but I prefer MDR for breakfast.  Not sure I will upgrade to premium for April Hawaii cruise.

12 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

Has anyone had the "Tiki Old Fashioned" at the Ensemble Lounge and if so what are your thoughts?

My husband had several on our Equinox sailing last month. I think he actually preferred it to the Zacapa Old Fashion in the WCB. Don't tell the early posters on this thread. They may riot!

14 hours ago, JamieLogical said:

My husband had several on our Equinox sailing last month. I think he actually preferred it to the Zacapa Old Fashion in the WCB. Don't tell the early posters on this thread. They may riot!

Thank you.  I will be sure to try one.  The Ensemble Lounge is a favorite hangout of ours.  We like to sit there and relax and listen to the entertainment.

p.s.  Full disclosure I am one of those that spoke highly of the Zacapa Old Fashioned.

22 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Thank you.  I will be sure to try one.  The Ensemble Lounge is a favorite hangout of ours.  We like to sit there and relax and listen to the entertainment.

p.s.  Full disclosure I am one of those that spoke highly of the Zacapa Old Fashioned.

What’s a Tiki Old Fashioned? Curious!

Love this thread! It takes me back to times when we just got excited about everything onboard instead of worrying about protocol etc. I am making a list of all these cocktails (am usually a wine drinker only) thank you to everyone who has contributed to my new found alcoholism 😂