Havana Inside Vista class Noise

Bases5

We had a Havana inside cabin (5218) on the Panorama,  and noise was not an issue at all. In fact we have booked another Havana inside cabin for a B2B on the Vista April 2024 after she moves to Port Canaveral. Best bang for the buck to get the Havana experience! 😎

On Panorama certainly not even close to being an all nighter with reduced sets currently. Band shuts down around 11 - 11:30 PM for the time being. Never heard of reported noises from inside cabins at all. I stay in cabana on deck 5 and I couldn’t hear the noise, too quiet, which is good for when they have awful karaoke before band goes live at 8 - 8:15

We had an inside on the Vista - unless you go to bed  before 11pm you will be ok.  I think location wise - it is great.  Right outside Ocean Plaza where we spent alot of time.  The Havana area is fantastic.  I think the Vista was just under a year old and we paid more for the inside than a regular  balcony  - so if you don't mind the darkness and you want the Havana area it is a great deal.  We are going on Panorama in a few weeks and had booked an inside Havana but decided to move to a regular aft balcony room and got almost $400 more of room credit.  With the limited capacity the ships have been sailing we weren't so worried about getting a good spot to be by the pools.