Don't need medical but do need the other coverages

Steve - we are lucky enough to have excellent overseas medical coverage so I am wondering if there are any policies that let you chose only the types of coverage needed?  For example, we would want trip cancellation and interruption and maybe medical evacuation (or we could buy a MedJet Assist policy since we hope to resume traveling at least 3 times a year post Covid).  Thanks!

2 hours ago, capriccio said:

Steve - we are lucky enough to have excellent overseas medical coverage so I am wondering if there are any policies that let you chose only the types of coverage needed?  For example, we would want trip cancellation and interruption and maybe medical evacuation (or we could buy a MedJet Assist policy since we hope to resume traveling at least 3 times a year post Covid).  Thanks!

Hi capriccio,

There are a few policies that let you choose various upgrades, but there are no plans that do not include any medical coverage. And, depending on if you are old enough for for Medicare or you have TriCare, you still might need some supplemental medical coverage.

I sell MedJet Assist, but, in my opinion, it's biggest advantage is for travelling in the USA.

If you want specific advice that pertains just to you, neither CruiseCritic nor myself want you to put any personally identifiable information in a public forum. You may email me at steve@tripinsurancestore.com or call me at 1-888-407-3854 and I will help you.

Or, you may ask more questions on this thread.

Steve Dasseos

Edited by iamtrustworthy
typo