Dining Packages

Minnie29

I have a Silhouette cruise booked in September and have booked Murano on the first night with their first night discount.

Its a 9 night cruise and I want to book a 6 night speciality dining package.

How will this work as I have already booked Murano separately for the first night?

Thank you

Do you plan to eat in specialty restaurants 6 of your 9 nights, or 7 of your 9 nights?  Passengers can't make reservations for package specialty dinners ahead of time, but you can book all nights as soon as you board the ship. If you intend for the 1st night Murano to be one of your 6 dinners, then you need to either cancel your current Murano reservation and try to rebook this after you board the ship, or you could book a 5 night package and keep the Murano reservation.  You could follow this first pattern if you intended your specialty restaurants to be for 7 nights. 

• Like 1

We want to keep the first night Murano booking and then book the 6 night dining package. 
my query was really, normally with a dining package they book your first night and then you book the remainder when you get onboard. Obviously we already have our first night booked so what happens?

thank you

I believe the computer system assigns a reservation to the first night as a means to process the package.  We have always changed the first night assigned by tge computer without a problem.

Someone posted yesterday the had purchased  the 1st night dinner then later attempted to buy a 3 N dining package and the  purchase would not go thru because they could not have 2 reservations for the same night.  
You may have to call in order to purchase the dining package.

• Thanks 1