Fort-de-France, Martinique

19pamela68

Hello, we going to Fort-de-France, Martinique in December of 2022 on a Celebrity cruise.  To be honest I never heard of the place. So looking at what to do while in port.  I'd like to do something with spice tasting, just wondering if I should book a tour or do a walking tour on my own.  Any suggesting/advice would be much appreciated.  Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 5:18 AM, 19pamela68 said:

Hello, we going to Fort-de-France, Martinique in December of 2022 on a Celebrity cruise.  To be honest I never heard of the place. So looking at what to do while in port.  I'd like to do something with spice tasting, just wondering if I should book a tour or do a walking tour on my own.  Any suggesting/advice would be much appreciated.  Thank you!

FDF is a French town (part of France) with a port, it has a high street and supermarkets, not a Caribbean Island such as Barbados.

To assist link to a guide

https://martiniquepro.espressoprod.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Martinique-sales-manual-2015.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 10:12 AM, PORT ROYAL said:

FDF is a French town (part of France) with a port, it has a high street and supermarkets, not a Caribbean Island such as Barbados.

To assist link to a guide

https://martiniquepro.espressoprod.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Martinique-sales-manual-2015.pdf

Thank you for this!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 5:18 AM, 19pamela68 said:

Hi 19pamela68, are you there on 27 Dec 2022 on the Equinox? We are on that cruise and also looking for an island tour, with Rum distillery. Would you be interested in sharing a tour?

On 10/16/2022 at 10:42 AM, Tipsy252 said:

Hi 19pamela68, are you there on 27 Dec 2022 on the Equinox? We are on that cruise and also looking for an island tour, with Rum distillery. Would you be interested in sharing a tour?

Hello Tipsy252, no I'm going on the cruise before you.  I'll be there on December 8th.  Have fun.