Upgrade banner on NCL log in

kapeaccruiser

4 minutes ago, kapeaccruiser said:

Some time ago when I logged in NCL there was the upgrade banner to request an upgrade.  I did this, and everyday banner still there.  Now when I log in jus5 says, Thank you for booking.  Is my upgrade bid still there?  I did get confirmation it was received.  

Go here and see if it comes up:  https://upgrade.plusgrade.com/offer/NCL/

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kapeaccruiser said:

Some time ago when I logged in NCL there was the upgrade banner to request an upgrade.  I did this, and everyday banner still there.  Now when I log in jus5 says, Thank you for booking.  Is my upgrade bid still there?  I did get confirmation it was received.  

Look at the email confirmations that you would have received.  Then click on one of the bids (Modify/cancel) - Any that say "Expired" would mean you did not get that cabin.  If you have one that says "Processing" that is the one you have won.  In my case, my winning bid still said "Pending" (and I had 2 say "Expired", but within 20 minutes I had an email that said "Congratulations".

Good luck 🙂

This time around, we have yet to see the pop-up banner with the offer to upgrade (inside 60 days final payment cutoff/deadline) - but, the email came directly to us quickly.  I suppose, it's possible that the pop-up will appear, or not.  

All bids will show "pending" until or unless they are accepted and won, changing to "processing" & shortly thereafter, "upgraded" with the new stateroom/suite assigned to you.  Otherwise, at/about the 48 hours mark prior to embarkation/sailing - the rejected ones will be officially notified by email.  

If your winning bid is high enough, they might and could accept it earlier than usual, locked in your offer & charge your credit card accordingly.  Be patient and good luck.  

12 minutes ago, wil e coyote said:

We had the same experience yesterday for our 2/2 departure on the Getaway. I logged in and noticed the upgrade banner was gone - an hour later we learned we had been upgraded!

Good luck!

We'll be on with you. Still waiting to hear on our bids.

7 minutes ago, Happycrafter123 said:

These normally become available 55 days in advance?

Our next cruise, it was available 65 days in advance (with a 60 day final payment due date).

Pre-pandemic, they were closer to 80 days in advance. Maybe, we'll see a shift in upgrade dates as the final payment date returns to "normal".