NCL Check in Test Pre-Registration for Canadians

mck0009

Hi,

Just doing my check in for NCL and went to do the pre-registration for the pier testing.  It pops me out to MinuteClinic but when I get there, it won't let me put in my address and it says that 'Guests without a US address will need to register at the pier on the day of sailing.'  What have others done?  Is it a really big pain to register on the day?

Thanks

Michelle

2 hours ago, mck0009 said:

Hi,

Just doing my check in for NCL and went to do the pre-registration for the pier testing.  It pops me out to MinuteClinic but when I get there, it won't let me put in my address and it says that 'Guests without a US address will need to register at the pier on the day of sailing.'  What have others done?  Is it a really big pain to register on the day?

Thanks

Michelle

I borrowed a tip from someone else on a different board. I put in the address of our pre-cruise hotel and our Canadian mobile number and it actually worked. Nice to have it all sorted before arriving at the pier.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, adhncruisers said:

I borrowed a tip from someone else on a different board. I put in the address of our pre-cruise hotel and our Canadian mobile number and it actually worked. Nice to have it all sorted before arriving at the pier.

So … you fill out the questionnaire and submit it. Do you then get an appointment time, I assume on your edocs? Or are you just completing the registration so you don’t have to do it at the pier.

13 hours ago, mck0009 said:

Hi,

Thanks

Michelle

I had the same issue and called NCL, they said I cold just register at the terminal, which I did and everything went smoothly, no issues at all. 

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 9:05 PM, Labber 2 said:

I had the same issue and called NCL, they said I cold just register at the terminal, which I did and everything went smoothly, no issues at all. 

did you have to pay for the test at the terminal?

48 minutes ago, boomie said:

did you have to pay for the test at the terminal?

No at that time, the testing was in addition to the one done at home prior to leaving (our dime), this was an extra one NCL was doing prior to anyone boarding, so that 2nd one was covered by NCL. 

Now this was in early November and we were cruising to Bermuda where the regulations were vert strict. 

• Like 1