Question about Veranda cabins on Infinity

Rme245

We are researching for our first cruise on Celebrity line in Sept. 2023 and the itinerary we want has the Infinity currently listed as the ship.  I know that is a long way out and things could change, but they are accepting bookings now so we want to go ahead and book.  My odd question is regarding the furniture in the veranda cabins.  On the website the photos show what appear to be sofas (with two cushions) but all the online photos and videos I have seen passengers share only show what looks to be an oversized chair (or similar to a loveseat size) and not what is pictured on the Celebrity website.  I even asked in the Celebrity website chat box and of course all that representative could tell me is what the website photo shows.  The reason I am asking is because the friends we are traveling with really prefer the regular size sofa.  I am the "planner" for the group, so I am looking for clarification.  Am I correct in assuming the cabins with the larger sofa are the concierge class cabins. The chat room agent said that it looked to her like concierge class had the larger sofas.  But both of us looked at their veranda photos and they looked like they did to.  A minor detail to me, but I don't want anyone in our group to be disappointed if that is important to them.  Inaccurate photos is a bit frustrating.  I know the entire ship could change......just checking for now, in case anyone on here knows more.  Thanks!

28 minutes ago, Rme245 said:

We are researching for our first cruise on Celebrity line in Sept. 2023 and the itinerary we want has the Infinity currently listed as the ship.  I know that is a long way out and things could change, but they are accepting bookings now so we want to go ahead and book.  My odd question is regarding the furniture in the veranda cabins.  On the website the photos show what appear to be sofas (with two cushions) but all the online photos and videos I have seen passengers share only show what looks to be an oversized chair (or similar to a loveseat size) and not what is pictured on the Celebrity website.  I even asked in the Celebrity website chat box and of course all that representative could tell me is what the website photo shows.  The reason I am asking is because the friends we are traveling with really prefer the regular size sofa.  I am the "planner" for the group, so I am looking for clarification.  Am I correct in assuming the cabins with the larger sofa are the concierge class cabins. The chat room agent said that it looked to her like concierge class had the larger sofas.  But both of us looked at their veranda photos and they looked like they did to.  A minor detail to me, but I don't want anyone in our group to be disappointed if that is important to them.  Inaccurate photos is a bit frustrating.  I know the entire ship could change......just checking for now, in case anyone on here knows more.  Thanks!

Concierge, Veranda and Aqua cabins are pretty much the same size.  If you are wanting info on a specific cabin look at the stick thread.  The sofa is cabins we have stayed is about 3/4 size.

The photos that Celebrity publishers are notoriously in accurate. If you can, try to find photos taken by actual passengers.

On the M class ships, of which infinity is one, the concierge class state rooms are in fact larger (by about 10%) than the regular veranda state rooms.

The Celebrity website usually shows cabins and other areas that are on there newest ships.   

if you want to see what it is really like look at UTube videos. Look at any video for the Millennium,  constellation, Infinity , or summit.   Those are the M class ships and all the same   Some have been ruined by Kelly with her IKEA designs, but the cabins are still the same size along with the balconies.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Infinity has not been revolutionized as of now so couch is basically a loveseat and older photos show that. The M class ships that have been revolutionized have the oversized chairs. If Infinity goes through revolution it will have the oversized chair when you sail. 

We sailed on Infinity just prior to the big shutdown in 2020.  Nice size ship, but really in need of an update.  The sofas are actually a love seat size and are getting a wee bit shabby.  They’re also quite dusty.  Our lovely room steward apologized on the first day for our cabin not being up to her standards and suggested we put towels on the sofa cushions before sitting on them.  She left extra towels for that purpose.  Hopefully, Infinity will be revolutionized in the near future.