Love from the Escape

usahawk1

Embarkment was pretty quick as far as testing. Bit of a wait in getting room keys for the Haven but not bad. Refreshments were offered along with some snacks. First  time in the Haven and it is wonderful. We are in the Haven courtyard 18124. Absolutely beautiful and crew are very happy and friendly. If only the weather was nicer here at port Canaveral 39 degrees this morning. So far as I know all ports are a go. Getting ready to sail off in a few minutes. 

• Like 5

I am on this cruise as well. Crew very happy we are here after 2 weeks with no pax.  Choir of Man and After Midnight are a go.  All ports a go as of now (Puerta Plata on Monday is the first one) Pax count is 1900 according to two crew I spoke with. 

Seas have calmed from last night as winds have died down and temperature is around 65 F, headed up!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

On 1/29/2022 at 9:23 PM, gcbama said:

Keep us updated. We are leaving on 2/12 and want to know if only people with NCL excursions are allowed off the ship in Tortola and St. Thomas. Thanks

We are at st Thomas port as I type this and will be able to get off ship. Here and Tortola

616761F7-AEF6-4D9A-B554-1D4D20B3F994.jpeg

• Like 1

Escape was the 1st ship we went on together back in 2017 and we loved it. Hope you have a great time!

We're on NCL Joy for the first time in May (less than 100 days to go!) and can't wait. That also will be our first time in the Haven and we'd love to hear more of your thoughts and impressions of the Haven.

Edited by karmamule

On 1/29/2022 at 5:52 PM, cruiservictor said:

Hope you have a great time. Have been on the Escape 6 times out of NY.  Would be interested in knowing the names of as many of the senior officers as you can find out, as well as the name of the concierge. 

This is what I have 

4218D90A-1398-4BC3-88C5-B62116F9C629.jpeg