If you have EZ Air Flights with American Airlines booked for April, check your bookings!

CineGraphic

American released a bunch of flight changes & cancellations today for the month of April.

I read about it earlier today in a flight forum, and sure enough, aa.com shows new flights for us that wouldn't work for us.

The old flights were still showing on my cruise personalizer, but when I went to change them, a message popped up saying that flights have been changed, and to try back later. Despite this, I was able to re-book flights to better fit our needs.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Delta has also had several time changes as well.  We have had ours changed 4x since November, lol.  We have always had notifications immediately through EZ-Air however, just frustrating it keeps changing.  Guess it is just the norm for all airlines during these times.  Keeping fingers crossed they don't change ours to un-manageable times with connections.

Was just notified this afternoon that my flight from London to Southhampton was changed.  My son is meeting me in Dallas and we were to fly to London together for our cruise.  However, his flight has not been changed!  When I got around to looking at what had been changed it was too late to call.  I'm going to call them first thing in the morning.  Grrrrrr