Time limit on insider offers?

WindyCs

So I booked a Caribbean cruise the other day for October and noticed that on the booking I have the LATDBLX code (triple points, current insider promo.)

However, none of the cruises listed on the insiders offers right now are for the caribbean. They're all Alaska or Europe.

Is it possible that it was in the December offers and there is some sort of grace period? Or that it's part of the Feb offers but it's already been updated on their side?

12 hours ago, WindyCs said:

So I booked a Caribbean cruise the other day for October and noticed that on the booking I have the LATDBLX code (triple points, current insider promo.)

However, none of the cruises listed on the insiders offers right now are for the caribbean. They're all Alaska or Europe.

Is it possible that it was in the December offers and there is some sort of grace period? Or that it's part of the Feb offers but it's already been updated on their side?

I booked my April cruise to the Caribbean in early January and also got this promotion.  I don’t know why the website hasn’t been updated or what the actual criteria is, but they are definitely giving this for Caribbean cruises despite what the website says.  

• Like 1

On 2/1/2022 at 8:34 AM, Russiamomm said:

I booked my April cruise to the Caribbean in early January and also got this promotion.  I don’t know why the website hasn’t been updated or what the actual criteria is, but they are definitely giving this for Caribbean cruises despite what the website says.  

I asked my PCC about my March Caribbean cruise and she said it didn't qualify but that the October one definitely did. She also said she didn't have a list and to just check the website. I said well I did and it's clearly not listed on there and she didn't know what to say....

wow, thanks for posting this. I've been checking the website every few days to see if the insider offer would ever change.  I've been thinking of doing a B2B in May.  Triple points for the 14 nights would be awesome, especially since it would make me platinum.  fingers crossed.....

On 2/3/2022 at 5:42 AM, vacation44 said:

I believe they have not changed for months.  

No I don’t think they have. And I got an email that there were new offers out today including the Caribbean but when I signed in they are the same. Only Alaska and Europe.