Signature Beverage Package question

Sunchaser46

2 hours ago, Sunchaser46 said:

Wondering if cans of soft drinks are available with the signature beverage package or only fountain drinks? 

On the Nieuw Amsterdam three weeks ago, I could get two sodas at a time per person with the Signature Beverage package.  A stroll past several bars filled my plastic bag and kept my minibar filled for the duration.  I made sure that I had enough sodas left over for the hotel overnight before flying home.

1 hour ago, ksmaxey said:

One thing that has been dropped from the beverage packages is bottles of San Pelegrino.  We always got one for dinner.

Found that out on our 1/2/22-1/16/22 Panama Canal Cruise on the Zuiderdam. But we were able to get  Perrier which was available via the beverage package. One big change on the SBP was that in the past you had unlimited beverages but were limited to 15 alcoholic beverages a day. Now it's 15 beverages a day. Water, soda, beer, wine... all in the daily count. Excluding in-room beverages which are a different set of charges.