Canceled with CWC January 31, 2022 Cruise still shows as an upcoming cruise. When does it disappear?

I canceled my January 31, 2022 cruise on January 17 however it stills shows as an upcoming cruise with zero days to go. Has anyone had this happen? How long did it take to get your refund? I was told that it's taking between 8 to 13 weeks to get a refund but I don't know if that's from the date that I canceled or the date when the cruise officially falls off my account. TIA

2 hours ago, CruisinNole said:

I canceled my January 31, 2022 cruise on January 17 however it stills shows as an upcoming cruise with zero days to go. Has anyone had this happen? How long did it take to get your refund? I was told that it's taking between 8 to 13 weeks to get a refund but I don't know if that's from the date that I canceled or the date when the cruise officially falls off my account. TIA

This is common and can take anywhere between a couple of days and a couple of weeks to fall off.

Basically what happens is they enter a code on the reservation that then adds the booking to a list for accounting to manually process.

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

This is common and can take anywhere between a couple of days and a couple of weeks to fall off.

Basically what happens is they enter a code on the reservation that then adds the booking to a list for accounting to manually process.

Thanks. Have cruised for over 30 years and this is the first cruise I've had to cancel. It's all new to me!

I have the same problem with our January 30 cruise on RCCL Allure.  I had to cancel first and second cruise of a b2b2b because I tested positive for Covid.  Second cruise was removed almost immediately, but first one still shows up with boarding info. I called RCCL to make sure it had been canceled properly and according to them, it's good. Guess I'll eventually find out. 

19 minutes ago, orville99 said:

I have three from last July that are still there...

As long as they don't consider me a no-show, I really don't care though I am a little tired of the notifications to answer my health survey and give feedback on the safety drill. I received Royal Up emails until the day before departure. At least those have stopped.😁