Favorite Non-alcoholic drinks to order with the Premium Beverage package?

Frankf3

Didn't want to derail this excellent thread:

...but, we are pretty light drinkers.   Debated whether it was worth it to take the beverage package, have now decided to take it.

So, as the title says, what are your favorite non-alcoholic drinks you like to order with the Ultimate Beverage Package? 

2 hours ago, Frankf3 said:

Didn't want to derail this excellent thread:

...but, we are pretty light drinkers.   Debated whether it was worth it to take the beverage package, have now decided to take it.

So, as the title says, what are your favorite non-alcoholic drinks you like to order with the Ultimate Beverage Package? 

Anything "Colada!"  If the bar has the mix, they can blend: strawberry, raspberry, guava, peach, pineapple, passion fruit, etc.  You can order virgin mojitos.  You could ask for a virgin Mudslide.

Seriously, look at a menu, find something that sounds good, and see if they will make it "Virgin!"

You can also ask for Pepsi, Sierra Mist, Root Beer with no ice and then go get scooped ice cream (or soft serve) from the buffet to make your "float"!

Edited by ggTexasGal
added idea

we love, love, love the virgin mudslides - pure deliciousness(i learned how to make them at home);  but as non alcohol drinkers it is not worth the 'gratuities' needed to be paid just for a couple of milkshakes per day; we purchase the adult soda packages for meal time and water packages for the room;

I like anything made with club soda, and am looking forward to virgin mojitos and virgin Tom Collins. I thought about upgrading to the Plus for sparkling water, but with club soda being a mixer that’s included with the regular package, it didn’t make economic sense to upgrade. 

Most of the bartenders are pretty chill and accommodating to everyone's taste. 

Just let them know, you want non-alcoholic drinks, and if they can make

something for you!. A lot of stuff they can make is "off menu" so don't let  the,

menus be your only guide. These bartenders can be very creative with making all kinds

of good drinks even the non-alcoholic ones. Find a bartender you can vibe with, he/she

will get you hooked up! 

if you arent heavy drinkers, and you are mainly interested in non-alcoholic beverages, i think to spend all that money to upgrade isnt worth your while. how much could non alcoholic beverages possibly cost, especially if you get the regular package that comes with the cruise. while i "NEVER" presume to tell anyone how to spend their hard earned $$$. if there are non-alcoholic drinks that exceed $15.00 there is something definitely wrong with that picture!

4 minutes ago, complawyer said:

if you arent heavy drinkers, and you are mainly interested in non-alcoholic beverages, i think to spend all that money to upgrade isnt worth your while. how much could non alcoholic beverages possibly cost, especially if you get the regular package that comes with the cruise. while i "NEVER" presume to tell anyone how to spend their hard earned $$$. if there are non-alcoholic drinks that exceed $15.00 there is something definitely wrong with that picture!

I do believe the OP was deciding between the Premium package as one of the Free At Sea selections or a different perk, not between the Premium and Premium Plus. Although, if the person likes Starbucks, and drinks Pellegrino or Panna frequently as a N/A selection ($15), the roughly $36 per Day premium plus upgrade might be worth it to them.