Family at home Covid Testing

Bear79

Our cruise isn't for a couple of months, however there is 8 of us traveling.  If we choose to do the Binax Emed at home test does each person need to setup an account to receive their results or can all family members be on one account, and can we all test at the same time?  Or do we need to each test separately?  TIA

Dan

Edited by Bear79

55 minutes ago, Bear79 said:

Our cruise isn't for a couple of months, however there is 8 of us traveling.  If we choose to do the Binax Emed at home test does each person need to setup an account to receive their results or can all family members be on one account, and can we all test at the same time?  Or do we need to each test separately?  TIA

Dan

Would it be easier to go to no charge CVS or Walgreens. We walked in together at CVS tested and got the results in 20 minutes. Both results sent to same email and phone.

19 minutes ago, taglovestocruise said:

Would it be easier to go to no charge CVS or Walgreens. We walked in together at CVS tested and got the results in 20 minutes. Both results sent to same email and phone.

We had appts with CVS that they cancelled the night before we needed them!!! Thankfully we had the home tests on hand and were able to do them.

For is it is much easier and less stressful to do the home test.  No worries about cancellations at the last minute and we can do them on our time schedule.

• Like 1

If some of your family members are minors, they can be on one parent's account. We are a family of 5, mom, dad and 3 minor children.  I set up my account and all three children with me and then DH had a separate account.

Hope this helps,

🙂 amcb

• Like 2

4 hours ago, amcb said:

If some of your family members are minors, they can be on one parent's account. We are a family of 5, mom, dad and 3 minor children.  I set up my account and all three children with me and then DH had a separate account.

Hope this helps,

🙂 amcb

Same if you have an older cruiser without a smart phone. My mother is on my account. Kids ( all adults) and hubs have their own.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

We had appts with CVS that they cancelled the night before we needed them!!! Thankfully we had the home tests on hand and were able to do them.

For is it is much easier and less stressful to do the home test.  No worries about cancellations at the last minute and we can do them on our time schedule.

Agree, when this was happening like Daily and everyone was short Tests I had a Backup plan, another and a 4th just in case. Too Much? Probably but after 2yrs waiting wasnt taking a chance...

• Like 1