Thermal spa day pass

dcassetta

New to NCL so am not sure about options.  We do see the weekly thermal spa pass available for pre-purchase and I think we would enjoy the space, but not sure we would use it every day. Are day passes available, and if so what would we expect to see for price?

The would be on the Bliss for a March cruise.  I would guess part of the answer depends on how many guests are on the ship. 

7 hours ago, dcassetta said:

New to NCL so am not sure about options.  We do see the weekly thermal spa pass available for pre-purchase and I think we would enjoy the space, but not sure we would use it every day. Are day passes available, and if so what would we expect to see for price?

The would be on the Bliss for a March cruise.  I would guess part of the answer depends on how many guests are on the ship. 

If the ship is busy there will be no day passes. We sailed the Bliss on the Panama  anal cruise for 15 days and had the spa pass and all I will say is it was way worth it. I will never sail with a spa pass on any line. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, dcassetta said:

Day passes are sold at the discretion of the Spa. Pre-pandemic, there were many cruises where day passes were not sold at all.

If they are sold, they are normally only available on slow port days and normally not on sea days.

Edited by BirdTravels
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, dcassetta said:

Visit the spa on embarkation and they will give you a complete tour at no cost.

21 hours ago, dcassetta said:

Our first long cruise we got a spa pass and we are so sold on them.  If it is a short cruise with not many sea days, we don't do it because we are too busy.  We use the pass every day on long cruises, but especially on sea days. I always take in a book, have some of their great teas, read, nap, etc.  We totally love them.  Worth every penny.  Grabbed one as soon as they let us.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kuku77254 said:

You can use FCC for weekly pass if you purchase before boarding.

How?  I put 2 passes for my wife and I in cart, then when trying to make payment, there is no option to use FCC (or CF or CN).  Can only pay by CC.

Unless it's something one has to call in to do to use FCC.

2 minutes ago, Middleager said:

How?  I put 2 passes for my wife and I in cart, then when trying to make payment, there is no option to use FCC (or CF or CN).  Can only pay by CC.

Unless it's something one has to call in to do to use FCC.

You have to do over phone.