Discovery Princess - Inaugural cruise

cruising deacon

Just noticed today the Discovery Princess inaugural cruise on March 27, 2022 says "Currently Not Available".

Does anyone know what's up?  I am currently booked on it, so this doesn't look good. 

Princess just took possession of the ship earlier this week from the builder after 'sea trials' and it is currently sailing to Cyprus.

1 hour ago, cruising deacon said:

Just noticed today the Discovery Princess inaugural cruise on March 27, 2022 says "Currently Not Available".

Does anyone know what's up?  I am currently booked on it, so this doesn't look good. 

Princess just took possession of the ship earlier this week from the builder after 'sea trials' and it is currently sailing to Cyprus.

This situation is being discussed on the inaugural cruise’s roll call if you care to post there. There have been several oddities with availability of bookings including cabins & other things such as spa & tours that come & go.

3 hours ago, cruising deacon said:

most likely it is sold out.  I bet if you call customer service they will tell you the same thing.

I feel bad for the inaugural cruise for the new Disney Wish, as delivery has been delayed by 6 weeks.

Info from an entertainment director about Discovery’s route to LA that was posted on the 4/3 roll call.

“She said their route is Cyprus, Suez Canal, Singapore, Manilla, LA. While in Cyprus they will pick up crew from the Sapphire Princess to help them get the ship ready for the first guests”.