When is On-Line Check-In opening now

Jim_Iain

Vaccination cards can only be uploaded on Celebrity App located under the Check In field.   Verification message will appear approx 8 hr.   When card is approved a green box will be checked off.

Also, a Health and Safety questionnaire is required day before sailing.  This is right under the vaccination button.  

1 hour ago, wrk2cruise said:

I managed a group that did this type of App.  After several years I still consider it about Beta quality and certainly could use a usability engineer (who I used to hate).

I have called the Shoreside Concierge a couple of times to get them to report bugs but nothing ever gets fixed.

I agree that a usability engineer would really be helpful to their developers.   I use to get stuck on some screens where the back arrows were white on a white background and I would just have to crash the program to get back to the original menu.     I will admit that it is better then when it was first released but leaves a lot to be desired.   I can usually get around it pretty well but that was me learning all of it's quirks.

54 minutes ago, ldespres55 said:

Vaccination cards can only be uploaded on Celebrity App located under the Check In field.   Verification message will appear approx 8 hr.   When card is approved a green box will be checked off.

Also, a Health and Safety questionnaire is required day before sailing.  This is right under the vaccination button.  

That may be the standard but I've been on 2 cruises where the Health and Safety questioning were not available until  the morning of boarding.   Then when I got to the port they asked the same questions and filled it out on a iPad type device even though I had filled it out just hours before.

11 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

That may be the standard but I've been on 2 cruises where the Health and Safety questioning were not available until  the morning of boarding.   Then when I got to the port they asked the same questions and filled it out on a iPad type device even though I had filled it out just hours before.

Will be traveling on the Silhouette May 7 with a friend who does not have a cell phone.  Do you know how all the vac cards and health questionaire would be dealt with?  Also,  she lives in another state and is flying to LHR alone so it would be hard for me to load her info on my cell.

4 minutes ago, whoshwhosh said:

Will be traveling on the Silhouette May 7 with a friend who does not have a cell phone.  Do you know how all the vac cards and health questionaire would be dealt with?  Also,  she lives in another state and is flying to LHR alone so it would be hard for me to load her info on my cell.

She can check in on her computer and answer the questionnaire and show the proof of vaccination at the pier.

BTW, our cruise docs and luggage tags were available today, 30 days before we sail.  Same as our October cruise.  They fixed the web site so you can order the luggage tags on line.

41 minutes ago, whoshwhosh said:

They will just ask to see them at check-in and will ask the questions verbally.   It may take her 1 minute more to check in.   Many on the cruise do not have computers or smart cell phones.