Have you booked airfare through Carnival?

Ellaleah

9 hours ago, Ellaleah said:

How far before your cruise do they have these available.  My TA called them today and they said that they do not have airfares yet for my 12/22 cruise.

Agree with others, it's very easy to do. Like they said you can do a mock booking but don't have to book until you are ready. What was also nice with booking through Carnival, you can pay with Carnival gift cards & not due until your final payment. Happy cruising 😎

2 hours ago, cruizergal70 said:

You can go onto fly2fun to see if you can do a test booking. 

1 hour ago, bsp said:

Agree with others, it's very easy to do. Like they said you can do a mock booking but don't have to book until you are ready. What was also nice with booking through Carnival, you can pay with Carnival gift cards & not due until your final payment. Happy cruising 😎

I may be mistaken, but I think that since the OP used a TA, she will have to go through them.

4 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

I may be mistaken, but I think that since the OP used a TA, she will have to go through them.

You don't have to, if you do it through the web site. But.. the TA will get all the conformation things, not the cruiser. Then the TA should forward it on but... well some TA's just aren't good at that kind of thing. 

But yeah if you need to talk to someone to book them or have any questions at all, if you have a TA you would have to call them, and then have them do the booking online or call Carnival. 

I think it's about 10 months before the cruise they open if I remember the dates correctly. I have used it and gotten better rates ($10pp cheaper) in September. For our May cruise, all the Carnival rates are coming up at $80-$200 MORE than booking through the airline themselves. If I was planning on flying in the day of, I would do it for the peace of mind, but for May planning on 2 days early, 1 day after. 

Everyone but that search engine flight scanner is telling me to wait to book flights, so I still check daily at the moment. But my 1st stop if always Fly2Fun because heck, if something goes wrong, it is Carnival's problem not mine! 

I have booked flights through Carnival, but always end up cancelling them as I find better prices and flight times than they can.  This time I went from great flight times with nonstop flights and they changed those flights to HORRIBLE flight times with layovers.  It might work for some, but doesn't work for everyone.

Also, there might be flights to get you to your cruise, but return flights aren't available yet.

Edited by vwrestler171