Arrival time in Miami by Air

justn15

I was just wondering if anyone had any idea on how long it takes to get from Miami International to the Port. We are going on the Victory on May 21st and the flight we are looking at we can get a good deal on a flight that arrives in Miami at 1:00 but i think that is to late to arrive when the boat leaves at 4:00. It will cost us $50 more per person to arrive at 10:15 is it worth it to pay the extra money or should we risk it. any advice would be great. thanks

It would take me a nano second to decide that paying the extra 50. pp is worth it.

You will arrive at a time that will allow you to get to the port at a perfect time. You will be onboard around noon. No worries, no stress, no rushing.

On the other hand, you save 50.pp. You get in at a time that with any delay could make you MISS the ship. You will stress out about making the ship. It will get worse as the day gets closer. You will be rushing like mad. Mentaly exahusted when you board....

50. to avoid all that...you betcha !!

ALso you want to check out how much a flight into and out of Fort lauderdale costs. You might be surprised at the considerable amount of savings you could get. One cruise we saved over 130pp to fly into Fort Lauderdale and got a car service to miami which is only about 40 minutes away

Archived