Swimming with sea turtles & Grote Knip Beach

nolyd

We have not used that company but in February 2019 we did the Irie Tours that stopped at that beach so we could swim or snorkel.  We did not see sea turtles and didn’t find the snorkelling very good.  The other stop Irie Tours did was called Fisherman’s Wharf.  There is where we Snorkellers with turtles and it was a lot of fun.  Unfortunately it wasn’t a long stop but we had a great time and got lots of photos of the turtles so close to us. 

I’m not sure if that beach has improved but when we were there the washrooms were either closed or charged money to use.  I know it’s also one where we didn’t feel comfortable having all 4 of us going in the water at the same time-we left one person with our stuff at all times.

Good luck-maybe check Trip Advisor for any recent reports.  It’s still a beautiful beach there so have fun! 

Edited by canadianbear

On 2/5/2022 at 4:41 PM, nolyd said:

I was wondering if anyone has booked the Swimming with sea turtles & Grote Knip Beach excursion with Curacao Dreams Travel & Tours and could provide feedback. Thanks!

I live in Curaçao and can tell you Curaçao Dreams are a fabulous tour company.  Sevi and Patrick are delightful and I recommend them all the time.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, nolyd said:

Thank you! We’ve booked the tour with Curaçao Dreams and have found them to to be very responsive with questions we’ve asked. We’re looking forward to swimming with the sea turtles!

When are you going? We are headed there in December....... would appreciate any review you could give.
We'll probably book the same "tour with pictures" but I think they say they will download them to your phone/device? Curious about that process!

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2022 at 7:55 PM, nolyd said:

Thank you! We’ve booked the tour with Curaçao Dreams and have found them to to be very responsive with questions we’ve asked. We’re looking forward to swimming with the sea turtles!

Do you have their email?