Port Valet in Seattle

vm6514

We used it in October of 2021.  We got off of the NCL Encore in Seattle for the last Alaska of the season and Port Valeted our luggage thru to Long Beach Airport to board the NCL Bliss the next day.  All of our luggage arrived at LGB without a problem.

You also can reserve the Port Valet online in advance as long as you have your flight info.

On 2/7/2022 at 6:26 AM, DaveOKC said:

I used them in 2019 and it was a great experience.  This trip the airline I am using I have Elite status with and thus the baggage fee is free (American), so I was wondering how this would work?

I had a similar situation when I used it last fall. When you sign up online, there is a box where you can explain any fee waivers. I was not charged for the bags that were included (such as for status or that airline that does not charge separately for baggage). I expect there would be a similar process if you sign up on the ship.

14 hours ago, starboardcruiser said:

I had a similar situation when I used it last fall. When you sign up online, there is a box where you can explain any fee waivers. I was not charged for the bags that were included (such as for status or that airline that does not charge separately for baggage). I expect there would be a similar process if you sign up on the ship.

Thank you for your help

• Like 1

14 hours ago, starboardcruiser said:

THANKS!  Exactly what I was looking for.  Will definately use them.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I am considering Port Valet for when I disembark NCL Encore in August and probably won't depart Seattle until an 8:30pm flight. Am I reading it correctly that if I use Port Valet, I am required to disembark as part of the first group off the ship? If possible, I'd prefer to stay on the ship as late as possible that morning.