Panorama Boarding Time

AandBmom

Hi there, we can't check in for a few more weeks so won't know our boarding window for  a bit, but I need to secure a shuttle for the morning of our cruise.  We haven't cruised in 3 years and am mindful that things may be different now with Covid and all.  What time should we look to arrive at the Port?

26 minutes ago, AandBmom said:

Hi there, we can't check in for a few more weeks so won't know our boarding window for  a bit, but I need to secure a shuttle for the morning of our cruise.  We haven't cruised in 3 years and am mindful that things may be different now with Covid and all.  What time should we look to arrive at the Port?

You will get a check in time, and that determines the order which you board. There is no specific boarding times. The earlier your check in time, the earlier you board. 
If you go earlier than your check in time, you may or may not have to wait outside until then. 

The earliest check in time that was available for the 2/19 Panorama sailing was 1-130pm. I was logged in at 9pm west coast time when check in was available and that was the earliest slot available. Has anyone sailed the Panorama recently that may be able to tell me what time boarding begins? I am thinking we will show up around 11 and hope to board before 1pm (knowing there may be some waiting involved). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, raiderg68 said:

The earliest check in time that was available for the 2/19 Panorama sailing was 1-130pm. I was logged in at 9pm west coast time when check in was available and that was the earliest slot available. Has anyone sailed the Panorama recently that may be able to tell me what time boarding begins? I am thinking we will show up around 11 and hope to board before 1pm (knowing there may be some waiting involved). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

That helps, thanks. I think we'll aim to head there for mid afternoon then.