St Kitts

lkayg717

19 hours ago, Joebucks said:

Carnival's website has a nice feature that you can select a port of call and see what cruises go there. Here are the sailings that go to St Kitts

https://www.carnival.com/cruise-to/caribbean-cruises/st-kitts-cruises.aspx

I don't think that is the question the OP is asking - they are booked to go to St. Kitts in March, but St. Kitts has/had been closed to cruise lines for a while, so they are wondering whether Carnival has resumed operations there?  Some places did not open up right away to all cruise lines or full operations, so maybe St. Kitts falls into that partially open category.

I don't know, TBH.

2 hours ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

I don't think that is the question the OP is asking - they are booked to go to St. Kitts in March, but St. Kitts has/had been closed to cruise lines for a while, so they are wondering whether Carnival has resumed operations there?  Some places did not open up right away to all cruise lines or full operations, so maybe St. Kitts falls into that partially open category.

I don't know, TBH.

we were in st. kitts saturday. they are very strick about wearing masks. the local police goes in the stores and they make you mask. we were on ncl for 11 days and they made every port. jmo, carnival is not 100% vacinated. ncl is and that is why some ports are closed to them.