Onboard Booking credit

TEXASMUNK

Might anyone know if there is an onboard booking credit for a 10 Celebrity cruise? Seen it mentioned a few times but never inquired as to the value.

We will be on the Galaxy in a few months and are thinking about another cruise out of San Juan next year. Thanks, in advance, for any info.

Jim,

I'm sure there is a credit, but I'm not sure if it is $200 per cabin or $150 per cabin for a 10 night cruise. I just booked a TA cruise with my TA (.....hmmmmm we've got to fix these abreviations). I just booked a Transatlantic (14 nights) with my travel agent and if the credit for the Transatlantic is greater on the Connie cruise I'm on next month she'll just switch the bookings. The risk in waiting for the cruise is that the price might go up. Although I read that a fair number of the less popular itineraries are seeing significant price reductions right now. (I know Celebrity just reduced CC cabins by $600 on the 3/11 Connie sailing this week.) I don't remember seeing if you normally use a travel agent for your cruises so I don't know if that helps.

Good luck.

Rick

How do you get this credit? I recently booked a 10 day cruise directly with Celebrity and was not told of any credit.

Hello Infoprof !

You have to book (and make a deposit) for another Cruise, while ONBOARD a Celebrity or Royal Caribbean Ship. That is how you get the Onboard Credit.

The Credit is good for the NEXT sailing that you booked, not the one you are currently on.

Archived