The beach and belongings. Suggestions?

Kclovesken

So we are heading out on Feb 27th and I am trying to find out if Cabo or PV has any lockers or what you all suggest to do with belongings. I know not to take a ton of stuff etc but how does everyone keep items safe? Do you just take turns in the water or?

I cannot think of any public lockers in either location.  Specific excursions / resorts will have their own lockers, however.  Personally, we place our valuables (cash/card) in our waterproof phone case which we keep on our person.  As for towels and clothes etc...we just take our chances.

Edited by famof4togo
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I already own a swim buoy that I use to store my car keys and phone when I go swimming at the beach  (where I live) because I'm anxious about leaving stuff unattended for long stretches of time and it also helps me be seen by people on jetskis. I can also store more things in the buoy if I wanted but if I take it with me on a trip I'd most likely not worry about towels and clothes on the sand and just pack the cash/phone. In my experience it's not 100% water proof so I always put my things in a gallon zip-lock first and then put it in the buoy just incase.

https://www.amazon.com/New-Wave-Swim-Swimmers-Triathletes/dp/B072MMKXT3/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=buoy+swimming&qid=1647016095&sprefix=buoy+swim%2Caps%2C119&sr=8-8

On 2/11/2022 at 8:50 AM, famof4togo said:

I cannot think of any public lockers in either location.  Specific excursions / resorts will have their own lockers, however.  Personally, we place our valuables (cash/card) in our waterproof phone case which we keep on our person.  As for towels and clothes etc...we just take our chances.

May I ask what type of case?