Enchanted Princess

hmatt

After two years we are cruising again, this time on the new Enchanted and looking forward to it VERY MUCH!!

we are fully vaccinated and boosted ready to go on the transAtlantic and the Baltic states in June. Wondering 

if Enchanted has ice cream on the lido deck and plenty of cookies on board? I know you think that after not cruising

for two years this is the only thing on my mind. For right now it is, LOVE cookies and hot tea on the balcony and hubby loves

ice cream! Wishing everyone has happy, safe and well cruises this year and forever.

thanks,

Debbie

a

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

We were on the Enchanted in November and December. Yes there are cookies and ice cream. 

Ice cream is available on the Lido deck. Cookies were both on Lido and Plaza deck.

Enjoy!

Yea! Thanks for your reply. Have a gre@t evening 

Haven't been on Enchanted yet, but on Sky, there were "reduced" amounts of sweets at the International cafe, and in the Horizon court.  That being said, I still gained weight.  There is still plenty to eat (and dream about in advance), but maybe it was the reduced pax load but there was a noticeable reduction in selection.  Cookies - were still available though.  Princess ice cream has not quite measured up to the creaminess of Carnival ice cream, but last time I found it to be better than usual.  Usually it is pretty close to ice milk rather than ice cream.  Don't get me wrong, i still consume plenty no matter what.

Don

I could not wait for their bran muffins!!  Had one every morning. 
Oatmeal raisin is my favorite cookie and I thought the ice cream on Lido was better than usual- I had chocolate and thought it was much firmer and creamy and had a really good chocolate flavor. 

Thanks everyone! Gosh it’s good to connect with cruisers again! Yes everyone loves to eat, always enjoyed Princess soups, just need to be hotter, but hey I gulped it down anyway, praying that this is the year to get back to normal. At our age losing two years cruising hurt us a lot,  now trying to make up for lost time. Safe travels everyone