Maybe LIVE from Joy and maybe NOT

rxlowry

1 hour ago, DiscalC8 said:

What night(s) did they run Footloose and what night(s) did they do Elements?  (Somebody in my 2/26 roll call was just asking)  - Tx

Elements is tonight only (Friday) and I believe Footloose was on two nights (I will look later at the dailies).   If there is interest, I will post the dailys when I get home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

Here you go!   At the Haven bar.   Pretty tasty.

PXL_20220218_224019550.MP.jpg

OMG amazing...did they make it completely from scratch? ( like they didn't have a premix of the drink like they have sometimes at mojito bar, hope you know what I mean) and also did you order a second glass and drink it for me 😄

I just upgraded my room to the Courtyard because YOLO 😄 15 days and counting! Have a fab time! Thanks for the updates and can't wait to read your blog! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Elements is tonight only (Friday) and I believe Footloose was on two nights (I will look later at the dailies).   If there is interest, I will post the dailys when I get home.

We would love to see the dailys.  I hope you had a great cruise.

15 hours ago, DiscalC8 said:

What night(s) did they run Footloose and what night(s) did they do Elements?  (Somebody in my 2/26 roll call was just asking)  - Tx

Footloose was only on Day 3 at 7pm and 10pm.

We we’re on this cruise and also on 2/19 cruise and have been told that the 2/19 count is 1700 and Haven cabins are fully booked again.

We are at the airport and have lots of time to kill.  It will give me some time to write the last two days of the blog.   Maybe even upload now that signal is stronger!!

Fun last sea day.  We did a black glass wine tasting and our team won!!  Very fun and informative. 

357564B5-72A0-4831-A56D-FB644D385CCD.jpeg

• Like 4

Someone asked about favorite drinks and I really enjoyed the sustainable cocktail of the day outside of Sugarcane on the Waterfront.  Very nicely balanced and creative in addition to being eco friendly.  Other than those, I had some great Pimm’s cup, Bloody Mary and Negronis.  We also liked the Woodford Old Fashioned in Maltings and Funky Monk in the District 

BEFEF869-632C-4BA0-A01E-5F8965991974.jpeg

B18D8DD0-D9CF-4B07-8AEC-BE7AC6C49CE8.jpeg

4 hours ago, susique said:

We would love to see the dailys.  I hope you had a great cruise.

I will definitely post them then.   We did have a great time.   Different experience with only 1500 passengers.   Wished the weather was better the first few days--totally rained out on the Belize day which we were looking forward to the most.   I am sure you will have an amazing time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vacation44 said:

I will definitely post them then.   We did have a great time.   Different experience with only 1500 passengers.   Wished the weather was better the first few days--totally rained out on the Belize day which we were looking forward to the most.   I am sure you will have an amazing time.

Edited by MediterraneanCruises2013
posted on wrong quote

4 hours ago, rxlowry said:

Someone asked about favorite drinks and I really enjoyed the sustainable cocktail of the day outside of Sugarcane on the Waterfront.  Very nicely balanced and creative in addition to being eco friendly.  Other than those, I had some great Pimm’s cup, Bloody Mary and Negronis.  We also liked the Woodford Old Fashioned in Maltings and Funky Monk in the District 

BEFEF869-632C-4BA0-A01E-5F8965991974.jpeg

B18D8DD0-D9CF-4B07-8AEC-BE7AC6C49CE8.jpeg

Can you tell me if the Ferry was running from Harvest Caye to Placentia Village? I don't see the ability to buy a Ferry ticket under excursions.  Thanks!  Your posts are so helpful!

3 hours ago, STARGAZERS1001 said:

One other item of interest, due to Covid, they did not offer the wine tasting nor the dinner with officers for SAPPHIRE level, BUT instead gave us (1) $50 onboard credit for the cabin which was fine with us!

Yes!  We received the same and did a wine tasting with credit.  

4 hours ago, MediterraneanCruises2013 said:

Can you tell me if the Ferry was running from Harvest Caye to Placentia Village? I don't see the ability to buy a Ferry ticket under excursions.  Thanks so much!

I heard people talking about a ferry but I don’t think it’s through NCL.  I think it’s pretty far so make sure you can get back in time 

1 hour ago, luckyinpa said:

did anyone do as the sign says and ask your bartender why the drink above is eco friendly.  i'm so tired of buzzwords being used to promote things but this one got me curious. 

Yes.  I sure did.   The ingredients are made with items that were not used.   Watermelon rinds, broken almond croissants, tops of bell peppers, coffee grounds.   The bartenders made syrups and cordials from these ingredients.  I’m not sure how much it truly helps the environment but I will say you could taste the freshness of these drinks versus the sugary manufactured bases in some of the others.  
I did learn they are trained to not say “leftover”.  But it was fun chatting with the bartender about the process used for each one. 

Edited by rxlowry
Left out sentence
  • Like 1