4 min phone call to get princess shareholder benefit

sns1

On 2/11/2022 at 3:56 PM, sns1 said:

800 872 6779

X-30317

Thank you so much! I sent mine in about 2 weeks ago, was getting nervous since we sail this Saturday so I gave them a call. The rep Rosie was amazing and got mine all sorted out in less than 8 mins. She said they have over 3000 emails in their queue ad are working as fast as they can to get caught up. My credit is on my account now, less than 10 hours later.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, tampabrat22 said:

Thank you so much! I sent mine in about 2 weeks ago, was getting nervous since we sail this Saturday so I gave them a call. The rep Rosie was amazing and got mine all sorted out in less than 8 mins. She said they have over 3000 emails in their queue ad are working as fast as they can to get caught up. My credit is on my account now, less than 10 hours later.

And the good news is my husband’s veteran credit showed up. But it took our travel agent a lot of time to get it for us. We called and called and called and never got a response except check back later. I must tell you my travel agent is earning his keep.

• Like 1

I emailed my original request over 5 weeks ago.  Emailed a second request last week.  Still nothing.  I tried calling last week twice and never connected with a live person after holding 2 hours and one hour.  Today the call routing system literally drops the call after dialing ext. 30317.  I tried three times.

I sail in three days.

Edited by logan25

On 2/14/2022 at 10:05 PM, Rick&Jeannie said:

Consider yourself VERY lucky!  I started trying to get my credit back on Jan 20th for a March 12 cruise.  I just got it today.  I have a cruise this weekend that I booked about 2 weeks ago.  I emailed that request in the day I booked.  Still no response to that one.  With only 5 days to go I'm not holding my breath.

You work on it for 2 months.  Another poster gets the credit in 4 hours.

At least the pandemic didn't harm Princess' consistently inconsistent nature.

😞

I cancelled and re-booked a cruise earlier on today.   On the re-booking, we lost our our FCD and Shareholders OBC,  but saved way more than the $100 FCD we originally had, and I knew we could easily get the SBC back.

Sent in our request (via email) to have the shareholders OBC applied at 1:35 PM and it was applied to our new booking shortly after 3PM this afternoon.

Either we were REALLY lucky, or they are catching up.

• Like 1

Well this in interesting... today we got this email from the Shareholder Benefit team..

Checked my current booking and the Shareholder credit is still attached, will keep watching to make sure it stays attached.  

This is a department that does not have its act together  (it was a response to an older request for a canceled cruise).

SBP.JPG

4 hours ago, embpat said:

I  have been trying the 800 number  and when I enter the extension the line goes blank. Is there an alternative phone number to use?

Call the 800 number and choose to speak to the Princess operator. Tell the operator you are calling about the Shareholder Benefit.  I got transferred to Customer Solutions (after a 95 minute hold) who verified my request had been received (have email name you submitted under, and the date/time it was sent), and applied to my cruises while I was talking to them. I asked about the 30317 extension disconnecting for the past week, and got no reply.

52 minutes ago, pepsigirl64 said:

I have only requested the OBC for our Carnival cruises in January and March, but in July we have a cruise to Hawaii on Princess. Is there a separate email for each cruise line to request it???

Thank you

Yes there is.  For Princess the published contact info is

PRINCESS CRUISES*
Customer Solutions
24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200 
Santa Clarita, CA 91355 
Tel 800 872 6779 ext. 30317
Fax 661 753 0180 
Email: sbpcl@princesscruises.com