Soda package - what’s available?

If I have the soda package - can I get a cherry in my coke? Can I get a slice of lemon, lime or orange in my soda (fizzy) water?  Or do I need the refreshments package for a cherry in my coke or a twist in my soda water? What sugar free soda is available at bars and restaurants with the soda package (without the freestyle machine)? Diet ginger ale? Diet sprite? Diet root beer? Diet Fanta?

I get grenadine added to my diet Coke all the time, no problem.

At a bar, you're likely only going to be able to get diet Coke out of the fountain gun.  At the Coke Freestyle machines which are available on most (but not all) ships, you can get every diet product imaginable that is made by Coca Cola.

48 minutes ago, Smokey Mountain Tim said:

Will our assistant waiter bring us a Coke Zero if asked for every meal?

A good assistant waiter will only be asked at the first meal - and then automatically bring it the rest of the cruise.  Especially if you tell them that’s your drink of choice.  (This is not a demand; it’s what I have experienced on every cruise line.). They really treat us so well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

I get grenadine added to my diet Coke all the time, no problem.

At a bar, you're likely only going to be able to get diet Coke out of the fountain gun.  At the Coke Freestyle machines which are available on most (but not all) ships, you can get every diet product imaginable that is made by Coca Cola.

if they keep the Freestyle machine filled and serviced. On Indy I couldn't get any diet Powerade or whatever brand that flavored water is. And the caffeine free Diet Coke just plain sucked, it was so watered down and lacked carbonation.