Nachi Cocum questions

tkere

I am going to Cozumel on a cruise soon and wondering how they work Nachi Cocum food lately.  I went to Mr Sanchos once with teens but it will only be 2 adults.  Do you have to eat at the tables for lunch?  Can you get chips and salsa on the beach?  If anyone has been there lately how has the service been?  Do they play music?  Thanks in advance!

54 minutes ago, tkere said:

I am going to Cozumel on a cruise soon and wondering how they work Nachi Cocum food lately.  I went to Mr Sanchos once with teens but it will only be 2 adults.  Do you have to eat at the tables for lunch?  Can you get chips and salsa on the beach?  If anyone has been there lately how has the service been?  Do they play music?  Thanks in advance!

You can eat at your lounger or at a table.

Service for us was fine - not great but perfectly adequate but we were there before cruising resumed and there were  limited numbers.

Don't really recall music - i think there was some round the pool/restaurant? I tend to remember music only when it is annoying like the time we were there and someone decided I needed to listen to their music on the beach through their bluetooth speakers.

On 2/13/2022 at 8:11 AM, tkere said:

I was there in December. The service was pretty similar to the way it was on my previous 6-7 visits there - very good. You order off the menu and can get one appetizer, one soup/salad, one entree and one dessert. You can eat either at your beach lounger or at a table under the huge awning by the bar. We had our appetizers on the beach (which included chips and salsa) and then decided we wanted to take the rest of the meal at an actual table, so we went up under the awning for the rest of the meal. Your food is going to come out quicker (in general) if you eat at the table, since it's right by the restaurant. They definitely had music playing on a speaker up there, but it wasn't terribly loud or anything.