Room service menu?

pathi

4 hours ago, brisalta said:

Here I was thinking the Crown was being used as a quarantine ship.

It may be for all I know.  My unfortunate voyage on the Crown was several years ago now.  It almost put me off Princess but it made me a Platinum member, so I'm, going to try the Majestic this time around!

On 2/17/2022 at 7:25 PM, rj59 said:

Instead of dealing with menus, or waits, I simply take a plastic tray to the buffet and bring it back to my cabin, or to an outside deck, where I can eat without people around me and get fresh air. They're adding more grab-and-go items in the buffet, which makes it easier, and the desserts are sooo tempting. I usually grab a little cheese plate and some rolls for a late-night snack, too, and keep some little boxes of cereal and milk in the fridge. A tray is also helpful for the international cafe, where I'd get a breakfast of egg muffin, fruit cup, and a few pastries and take it to sit by a window in Vines. 

This......

• 1 month later...

In my pre-cruise planner for an upcoming cruise, I see the option to order a 375ml bottle of spirits. Is this available onboard through room service with the new room service menu? Thank you for the information.