Unable to access myDining on medallion app

larrybritt

3 hours ago, larrybritt said:

We are under three weeks away and we are unable to access MyDining on the app. It just gets stuck on loading and always have to close and go back in and same always happens. Any ideas how to access, lol with trying to call.

Check the version of your app compared to the newest on the App store.  If it is not current delete and reinstall. I had this same problem with an older version.  

The app is somewhat on a CPU and memory hog if your phone is limited in any way it will get stuck.

Since when off ship it is pulling all of the information from servers across the internet.  Any kind of a slow internet connection and you will get erratic results.

4 minutes ago, smbt1 said:

Check the version of your app compared to the newest on the App store.  If it is not current delete and reinstall.

I’ve had the app on my Apple mobile devices since it was first available & have never had to delete & reinstall the app and just keep doing updates to have no issues although I’ve been luckier than some other people.

18 minutes ago, Astro Flyer said:

I’ve had the app on my Apple mobile devices since it was first available & have never had to delete & reinstall the app and just keep doing updates to have no issues although I’ve been luckier than some other people.

Just to point out if the versions do not match on their phone then it has not updated to current version.