Royal up to GS on Mariner?

keacat

Advice please:  We are booked into a JS on the Mariner in March on a 5 night to Nassau & Labadee.  The JS is in a quiet place, but I just received the invitation to Royal up to a GS.  We were on the Brilliance last month and we did win the Royal up to the GS then.  Of course, we were right under the pool, so it was noisy at times, but the Suite is great! I know that we can access Barefoot Beach if we are in a suite.  We are Diamond+, so have those perks.   Any advice?  Are the perks on Mariner worth the potential noise headache?

You will get breakfast in a specialty restaurant , happy hour with free drinks in suite lounge from 5 to 8 , you get 5 free drinks for diamond plus, drinks in suite lounge don’t count against your five . Concierge can help with problems, love barefoot beach 😁.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, George C said:

You will get breakfast in a specialty restaurant , happy hour with free drinks in suite lounge from 5 to 8 , you get 5 free drinks for diamond plus, drinks in suite lounge don’t count against your five . Concierge can help with problems, love barefoot beach 😁.

We are also on Mariner in a GS in May.  I was curious about the suite lounge during the day.  Is there coffee and continental breakfast available in the morning?  Any snacks available during the day?  Most importantly, can we grab complimentary waters during the day.  I drink a lot of water and am hoping that I can get my fill there.  We aren't diamond yet, so no other freebies for us.  Trying to decide if the drink package is needed.  Thanks!   

• Like 1

I liked that Mariner has a suite terrace attached to the suite lounge.  

We had no issues with noise on deck 10. We had an OS on the hump.  

Dudley should still be on then - he is fantastic concierge.

Yes there is coffee and breakfast items out in the AM.   Not sure on the water… we had drink packages.

508AFF40-34F6-4649-A0CF-88A41579B28F.thumb.jpeg.a4c38faaf21142f6554b5facf72147ef.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1