Husband's Latitudes level listed incorrect

Trish Traveler

My husband is gold level like myself, but they listed him as new (first time).  I saw no where to put the number in for him when booking online.  Mine came up automatically.  I called NCL and they said too late, I should have booked over the phone instead of online.  They can't add it to the reservation!  They just automatically gave him a new newbie number.  But now, he will miss out on the perks of gold.  Makes no sense to me.  It is a last minute cruise (8 days out) and edocs are ready.  But it still seems odd.  Anybody know if this sounds legit or should I ask for a supervisor.  I don't have a specific travel planner at NCL.

I called what I thought was the latitudes number from the webpage and got a general customer service rep who was able to change it.  But then she said I would probably have to check him in again.  His check in showed some items checked and many unchecked.  Had to put info back in including passport number.  

Showed we had lost boarding times we chose.  But I checked the edocs and they do now show his correct latitudes number, and the check in times we originally chose.  So I will wait till tomorrow during regular business hours to make sure all is well with the docs.  The rep said that happens all the time with online bookings, it is better to call in.

I still haven't been able to check in/register for covid test partner at the port.  She said tech support could help.  They are closed.  So tomorrow it is.

You get on board and things still not quite right - check with the Next Cruise desk people to

see about minor changes - gold is not so much a big deal - at platinum there are a lot of

worth while bonuses that should not be missed.

Absolutely after the cruise make sure NCL documents the Latitude Points correctly to your account !

21 hours ago, Trish Traveler said:

My husband is gold level like myself, but they listed him as new (first time).  I saw no where to put the number in for him when booking online.  Mine came up automatically.  I called NCL and they said too late, I should have booked over the phone instead of online.  They can't add it to the reservation!  They just automatically gave him a new newbie number.  But now, he will miss out on the perks of gold.  Makes no sense to me.  It is a last minute cruise (8 days out) and edocs are ready.  But it still seems odd.  Anybody know if this sounds legit or should I ask for a supervisor.  I don't have a specific travel planner at NCL.

Sounds like the person you spoke with "couldn't be bothered"!

On 2/17/2022 at 4:55 PM, Trish Traveler said:

Try following:

Login to NCL as your husband. You will not see the reservation as it’s tied to new latitude number.

Go to My account ( or click on the suitcase icon).

At the left bottom side you’ll the “ Don’t see your reservation?” form.

Provide the ship name, date and reservation number. It should find the reservation and associate it to your husband lattitude number.

Hope it helps.

• Thanks 1